Hogvorts The Best HTB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Tom Felton Picks Draco's 'Defining Moment' In 'Deathly Hallows' - MTV Movie News| MTV

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dina.

Dina.

115 35 3 More »
Text Size Decrease Increase
As Tom Felton sees it, he's getting a little lazy these days. The 23-year-old "Harry Potter" star only has two mega-budget summer flicks coming down the line this season. In a recent MTV News interview, he laughed, "I should have worked it harder!"

Listen, Tom, there's a reason that in January we named you one of our "11 for '11," the young Hollywood players we were expecting big things from this year. And you haven't disappointed.

First up comes "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2," the 3-D conclusion to the boy-wizard franchise hitting theaters July 15. Then on August 5, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" storms into the multiplex. It's going to be a very busy summer for Felton, so we just had to talk with him as part of our Summer Movie Preview. On Thursday, we'll be bringing you the actor's wide-ranging comments on "Apes." Now, with Felton as our guide, we dive into the world of "Harry Potter."

MTV News: With the end of "Potter" and another potential franchise in "Apes," does this summer feel like a particularly significant period in your career?

Felton: Very much so, which is why I'm looking to moving out to L.A. probably in the latter half of the year, mainly for work reasons. It's a great way for me to be seen in a different light, after the epic finale of "Potter."

MTV News: So you're moving to L.A.?

Felton: Yeah, me, my girlfriend and my dog. I just need to sort out everything with my dog. If she can come, then we're all good.

MTV News: This is the final one — the final impression of Draco Malfoy. In your mind, what's going to be his defining moment in "Part 2"?

Felton: Well, he seems so conflicted and he doesn't know what to do. When it comes to the final battle, he's still a bit confused about which way he should go. It's only in the last stages of the battle that he's really called upon from the dark side when he's standing on the good side, and we see a tough moment for him when he doesn't know where his loyalties lie. That's definitely going to be the defining moment for Draco. Hopefully, I nailed it. It's nice when I get sprung upon by the mega "Harry Potter" fans and they say, "We understand Draco's pain." It's like, "Thank you! That's a compliment! That's a sign I must have done good."

MTV News: I know you haven't seen the full thing, but they've been screening it for audiences and the producers told us it's brought people to tears.

Felton: I spoke to [producer] David [Heyman] the other day, and he said it got the highest rating of feedback of any "Potter" ever. It kind of goes without saying that it's one of the most highly anticipated films of, well, a really long time. Everyone making it knows that it. It's going to be exciting. I'm endlessly excited.

MTV News: Have you seen bits and pieces?

Felton: I saw bits and pieces when I did the ADR voice-looping. It looked amazing. I was forgetting to do my lines because I was just watching it going, "Wow, this is incredible!" And that was only half-finished with the special effects.

MTV News: Do you see any of the flash-forward epilogue?

Felton: I didn't! That was one of the sections they were most uncertain about and which route they were going. They were talking about it being too long or not long enough. I'm not entirely sure what it's going to be. I will say we filmed it, but how it's there in the final cut, I don't know.

MTV News: Did you take a prop at the end of the shoot?

Felton: Unfortunately, they're notoriously tight with those things. People were expecting there to be 100 broomsticks, but there weren't that many. There were, like, four. Naturally they kept them under lock and key. To be fair, they'd probably be better off in a museum than in my attic or my downstairs toilet.

http://magicworld.bosnianforum.com/forum

LostInWonderland

LostInWonderland

:)

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu

Design by: Skin and Html design | Hosted by: Forumotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions